Show Me Love Learning Academy has offered outstanding Childcare Services to the Cobb County Community for more than 18 years. We are proud to say that we are developing a generation of little learners who will compete and excel not only in their future education, but in the ever-increasing competitive world. We believe that what they are exposed to as children, comes out in their lives as adults. We are teaching each child to become leaders in the future.
We are dedicated to providing a warm and inviting atmosphere that allows each child to develop at their own pace. Here at the Academy, we foster developmental growth in the areas of intellectual, social, physical and emotional skills, through a variety of group activities, individual play, educational time and quiet periods. Each child deserves the best education that money can buy.
We are excited to have passionate teachers apart of our team here at Show Me Love Learning Academy, and we take this seriously. We ask that you please review the information below, to ensure that this would be a great fit for you.
Show Me Love Learning Academy Positions may not be a great fit for you if:
- You prefer more of a slow paced work environment, where you can come in and sit and watch the kids play all day. This is more geared towards babysitting, and here at Show Me Love Learning Academy, we TEACH.
- You love being apart of DRAMA! Unfortunately, a workplace full of DRAMA essentially takes away from the children. And the only reason why we are here is because of them!
- If you are currently dealing with a lot of personal issues that could affect your attendance. These children will be depending on you for consistency to show up EVERYDAY!
- You don’t believe that CHARACTER and how one carries themselves is important.
- You are just looking for a job. Working with children is not a place to come into, if that is your only motivation.
- You do not have an open mind towards learning how to be a better at what you do.
Show Me Love Learning Academy Positions are Great for you if:
- Understand that although working with children can be fun, it requires a lot of energy day in and day out to see each child reach their full potential. You will be moving and grooving all day long!
- Understand that our goal is to ensure a healthy working environment at all times! Our Motto is that either you are apart of the solution or you are apart of the problem! We LOVE Problem Solvers!
- Understand that dependability is a MUST! The children that will be in your care will be relying on you to be there for them everyday. You have to be dependable.
- You are a PROFESSIONAL. Attitude is so important, and having a positive attitude in the midst of a hectic day always win!
- You are genuinely ready to make an IMPACT!
- You are ready to LEARN how to be a great teacher!
- We offer over 80 Hours of Free Training
- We Offer a Training Reimbursement Program
- Free Uniform Shirt
If you think you would fit right into our wonderful work environment, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!