How is the Academy different from other childcare programs and preschools?
We are dedicated to serving the families of the Mableton, Austell, Lithia, and Powder Springs area for the benefit of future generations, offering scholarships and financial aid to students who qualify.
- We are held to more rigorous standards based on Show Me Love Learning Academy’s challenging curriculum with certified teachers and small class size.
- We have advanced technology of any preschool in the area with state-of-the-art Computer Centers, Media Centers, and Smart Boards.
- We include enrichment activities, such as Music, Art, Spanish, Computers, and Sign Language, in each child’s day and these activities are all included in the tuition. There are no extra fees.
- The children in our program are having so much fun that they don’t even realize they are receiving an Accelerated Learning Experience!
- We have low teacher-to-student ratio.
- Our Preschool Graduates are better prepared for Kindergarten.
- Our Individualized Curriculum is challenging, fun, and meets the needs of each child.
- Within 30 days, if you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money!
Eligibility Requirements for GA CAPS Tuition Assistance:
- Parents who are working 30-40 hours a week
- Parents who are attending school
To apply for the tuition assistance program, please visit our office or give us a call at 770-944-9100 for more information.